Shopping Hotline : (+91) 9175621650
This website www.nationalcycleworld.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned and operated by National cycle world (India)
These are standard terms guidelines and conditions (or terms of sales) (hereinafter referred to as “Terms and Conditions”) in form of electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and provisions to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record does not require any physical or digital signatures.
For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, wherever the context so require “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural or legal person who visit and use the services of the Website.
These Terms and Conditions are applicable to a user of the Company Website (whether guest user or registered user) (“User”). By using the services and tools provided by the Website, You are deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions contained herein. If You transact on the Website, You shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the Website for such transaction. By mere use of the Website You shall be contracting with the Company and these Terms and Conditions and shall constitute Your binding obligations.
When You use any of the services provided by the Website, You will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such services, and they shall be deemed to be incorporated into these Terms and Conditions and shall be considered as part and parcel of these Terms and Conditions.
The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change or modify these Terms and Conditions, from time to time without any obligations to inform You. It is Your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes will mean that You accept and agree to the changes. If You comply with these Terms and Conditions, the Company grants You a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to enter and use the Website.
All rights including copyright, in this Website are owned by the Company. Any use of this Website or its contents, including copying or storing it in whole or part without the permission of the Company is prohibited.
ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE WEBSITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT, SO PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Your User Account and User Registration Responsibilities
If You become a member of the Website, You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your User ID and Password and You shall be responsible for all activities that occur under Your User ID and Password. You agree that if You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or the Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, then the Company has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of Your membership with the Website and refuse to provide You with access to the Website. You shall also be the sole owner of the Password and shall be responsible for the consequences arising out of disclosure of the Password and/or consequential unauthorized use of the material or content on the Website.
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to the Company You agree and understand that You are communicating with the Company through electronic modes and other telecommunication modes and You consent to receive communications via any and all electronic and telecommunication modes from the Company periodically and as and when required. The Company may communicate with You by email/WhatsApp/SMS/Phone or by such other telecommunication or electronic mode of communication.
Fees and Charges
Membership on the Website is free. The Company does not charge any fee for browsing or blogging on the Website. However, the Company reserves the right to charge fees and change its policies from time to time. The Company may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event the Company reserves, without notice to You, the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the fee and related policies shall automatically become effective immediately once implemented on the Website. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to the Company.
The Company provides a variety of forums on the Website for its members to express themselves in the form of blogs, comments, reviews and photographs.
You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Website that:
- belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to; or
- that is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or religiously, racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever, or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing or misleading in any way; or promoting any such illegal activities; or
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, religiously offensive content or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; or
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person; or involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”; or
- infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights, including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number or rights of publicity; or
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent; or
- promotes an infringement of, or illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work; or
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent, or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone; or
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person without his or her express written consent and permission or the permission or the consent of his/her guardian in the case of minor; or
- refers to any website or URL that, in the sole discretion of the Company contains material that is inappropriate for the Website or any other website, contains content that would be prohibited or violates the letter or spirit of these Terms and Conditions; or
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Websites or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Websites or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users; or
- intends to advertise or engage in commercial activities and/or sales without prior written consent of the Company. Throughout these Terms and Conditions, the Company’s prior written consent” means a communication coming from the Company’s legal personnel, specifically in response to Your request, and specifically addressing the activity or conduct for which You seek authorization; or
- interferes with another User’s use and access to the Website; or
- harm minors in any way; or
- violates any law for the time being in force; or
- deceives or misleads the reader/ Users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; or impersonate another person; or
- contains software viruses or any other malicious computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains virus, malware or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal identifiable information; or
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting to any other nation; or
- shall not be false, inaccurate, or misleading; or
- shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers.
The Company is under no obligation to examine or verify any messages, ratings, reviews, information or content (“Postings“) posted on the Website by You, and the Company assumes no responsibility or liability relating to any such Postings on the Website. Notwithstanding the above, the Company may from time to time monitor the Postings on the Website and may decline to accept and/or remove any Postings that contain any information inconsistence with these Terms and Conditions.
Notwithstanding anything contained in these Terms and Conditions, the Company may use the content of the Posting or any of its elements for any type of use forever, including but not limited to promotional and advertising purposes and in any media whether now known or hereafter devised, including displaying of the Postings on the Website or anywhere else in any medium and the creation of derivative works that may include Postings You provide. You agree that any Posting You post may be used by the Company, and You are not entitled to any payment or other compensation for such use by the Company.
You understand that the Company has the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the User providing information or materials on the Website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request, or in response to any court order or summons. In addition, the Company can (and You hereby expressly authorize us to) disclose any information about You to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
Notwithstanding the right of the Company to monitor the Posting on the Website, YOU REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THE POSTINGS YOU POST ON THE WEBSITE. Please be advised that such Posting does not necessarily reflect the views of the Company. In no event shall the Company assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Posting posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from use of Posting and/or appearance of Content on the Website. You hereby represent and warrant that You have all necessary rights in and to all Posting You provide and all information it contains and that such Posting shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libellous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information.
It is possible that other Users (including unauthorized Users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials.
Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. It is possible for others to obtain Your personal information disclosed by You on the public forum of the Website and that the any person may use such information to harass or injure You. The Company does not approve of such unauthorized uses but by disclosing such public information using the Website You acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.